Since 2013, Chase the Ace has been a variant of the lottery, which is very popular in parts of Canada. The game is used to raise funds for charity.
If Ace Chase is an easy-to-learn five-card game suitable for five or more players, the lottery winner will also draw a deck of cards and win the jackpot. Avoid low cards in every round to win the game!
Chase the Ace Game Overview
- 1 Chase the Ace Rules
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- Remove the Joker, Club Ace, Heart Ace, and Diamond Ace from the standard deck.
- Now place them on the Ace of Spades.
- Distribute the remaining cards face down evenly among the players.
- No need for each player’s exact number.
- Any random pair of cards will be deleted and discarded.
- Players hide their cards from other players in the game.
- Player 1 on the left of the dealer starts and chooses a card from the dealer. The dealer gives a card from his hand.
- If the card now forms a matching pair, the pair will be discarded.
- Now, the next player to the left of player 2 will draw a card from player 1 in a circle like this.
- Players are eliminated after discarding all cards.
- The last card remaining is the ace of spades, and the player who gets this card last is the loser.
To play the game, the following things are required.
- A deck of cards having 52 cards
- Players no less than five in number
- Three tokens for each player
The cards have the following sequence when we place them in a series from the highest to the lowest.
King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Ace
- Each one of the participants receives three tokens.
- These tokens represent each player’s three lives.
- Each player draws a card, and the player with the highest card becomes the first dealer.
- The Ace card has little value in the game chase the Ace.
- Each player is given only one card.
Related Post: How to Play Bananagram | Rules & Instructions
Objectives of Playing
The purpose of the game is to avoid getting the lowest scored card at the end of each round. Otherwise, the player will have to lose the token.
Chase the Ace Rules
- Unless there is a king, players must change cards when they are required.
- If the player has a king and is required to be replaced, there is no exchange and the king is handed over.
- The dealer cannot trade the king from the deck.
- The king is the higher card, and the dealer is trapped by its original card.
- If two players have the same number of points with the lowest number of cards in the same round, they will both lose one token.
- You can play a variant in which the same player is safe and the lowest card of the same rank loses the token.
- If the player has insufficient tokens, he will leave the game.
- If two players continue to play and are attracted, neither of them will lose their token.
- The final list will be reassigned.
- Ideally, the game should be played by 3 or more players.
- First, delete all the clowns and the three aces. When everyone reaches out to help, they should check out and pull out all the pairs.
- The man on the left of the dealer goes first.
- Take a card from the hand of the person on the right.
- When they are paired with this new card, they can discard it.
- The next person walked over and took the card from the person on the right.
- Our goal is to eliminate all your cards first.
- If you end up with an ACE card, then you lose.
- The player who is on the left side of the dealer plays first.
- During the round, the player can choose to keep the current card or exchange cards with the player on the left.
- To trade, if the player on the left does not have a king, then action CAN be taken.
- When the dealer wants to exchange his cards, he takes the top card from the discard pile.
- After each player’s turn, these cards will be displayed.
- The player with the lowest number/Rank of cards will lose the token.
The player who keeps the tokens at the end wins the game.
Related Post: How to Play Pinochle | Rules & Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
Following are the commonly asked questions about the chase the ace game.
1. How many cards do you deal with while playing Chase the Ace?
Each player will receive three tokens representing that player’s three lives.
Each player draws a card, and the player with the highest card becomes the first dealer. The trump/ace card has almost no value in the game.
2. What is the value of the ace card?
Ace is the lowest card in this game.
3. How many Ace cards are in a deck of 52?
A standard deck contains 52 cards. It contains four aces, four kings, four queens, etc.